Jared, Crystal, Camille, Garet, Mason, Dallin, and Paige
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Update on the House!
Here are some pictures of the house. I went out today and the framers are done, but I forgot the camera, so I'll have a picture next time. We are getting so excited!
Jared with his truck full of supplies for the basement. Wow, it is loaded!
Jared is framing the exterior walls in the basement, so the kids have been over helping him. They LOVE to build and play in the dirt! Even Mason has a great time. Garet said, "Hooper has lots of treasures". He thinks all the leftover scraps that the workers leave are "treasures". Funny boy!
It's looking great! How fun for you guys! Our really good friends that used to be in our ward live in Hooper and they love it. I'm excited for you guys!
So fun! I didn't realize that Jared was helping to build it as well... but now that I think about it, I should have assumed that would be the case! Very cool.
Jared and I have been married for 11 years. We have five wonderful children, Camille, Garet, Mason, Dallin, and Paige. I stay at home with the kids and teach piano and do vinyl lettering on the side. Life couldn't be sweeter!
4 comments:
Wow!! It's coming along fast. That's so exciting for you guys!!
How exciting. Can't wait to see more.
It's looking great! How fun for you guys! Our really good friends that used to be in our ward live in Hooper and they love it. I'm excited for you guys!
So fun! I didn't realize that Jared was helping to build it as well... but now that I think about it, I should have assumed that would be the case! Very cool.
Post a Comment