Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Camille!

Camille turned 6 years old yesterday!  We are so glad to have her in our family.  She is such a special little girl and is growing up soooo fast.  Here are a few pictures of her past birthdays. 

Camille as a baby

Camille turning one!

Camille's 2nd birthday!

Camille's third birthday.  (Her cousin Elle is just 10 days younger than her, so we usually have a party for both of them)


Four years old!

Turning five, the big princess party!

And finally, 6 years old.  We had two parties this year, one in Duchesne with Jared's family and one with my family!  We also celebrated Mason's birthday, since his is coming right up.


We love you sweetie pie!

5 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I can't believe how big she all ready is!! Time has gone by so quickly!
That picture with Isaac as a baby is a crack up, can you believe how big he was?!
Tell Camille Happy Birthday!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Camille!! Hope you're big day was a super one!
We love you.

Krista Neil said...

I still remember holding her when she was born, what a grown up girl, seeing you in Duchesne was way fun :)

Kandie said...

She does look so grown up. Holy Cow where does the time go. Cute cupcakes, birthdays are so fun!

Ashley said...

It really doesn't seem possible that it was over 6 years ago that we were in the married student ward in Logan together! (I just thought I'd throw that out there, time flies!)

I adore the picture of all the princesses. That's something we don't see in our house...someday hopefully!