Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mason's Birthday and other Taylor happenings.

Happy 1st Birthday Mason!
Wow, that year sure flew by.  He is such a sweet little guy and is still a pretty mellow fellow.  He liked his cake.


Cousin Hazel, she is just 3 months younger than Mason.


For the Cable family party I made this mermaid cake plus the fish at the bottom - I couldn't let Mason have a mermaid for his birthday:)  We also celebrated Elle's birthday the same night.  It turned out pretty good considering it was 30 inches long (huge).  At least we had plenty of cake for the entire family.  My sister, Kendra, and I got Camille and Elle tickets to Disney on Ice for their birthday.  Kendra made up this cute princess treasure hunt that we sent them on to find the tickets.  It was a lot of fun.  We are going in November with Grandma.  It will be a fun girls day.


Another exciting thing that happened this week is that Garet got to go hunting with the big boys for the first time.  He is the only grandson on Jared's side of the family besides Mason, so Daddy couldn't wait to get him out there.  He was so thrilled and can't wait to go again next year.  Thanks Dad, Grandpa, Uncle Will, and Uncle Jason! 



Daddy and Garet

Garet and Grandpa.  He got to ride on the four wheeler with Grandpa.

The house as of last week!  We can't wait.

One of Garet's little friends comes over to play once a week and yesterday they had to get out in the leaves.  They played outside the entire time!  AAAHH Fall!

They were wearing the fireman hats backwards to keep the leaves out of their faces, silly boys!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Krystal!
I am so glad you found us! I can't even count how many times I have wondered about you and what you guys were up to! Your kids are absolutely adorable! And how exciting that you're building a home! YEAH!! I am so glad to be back in touch again. My email is nat_skinner@yahoo.com. So glad to be able to keep up with you now on your blog! Keep in touch.
Natalie

lemon twigs said...

Your house is coming along so fast! How exciting! You look so good :) Your kids are dolls! We should get together with everybody sometime. I miss you guys. Luv ya,

Mel

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I can't believe how fast you house in coming up!! We need to get out there and see it...maybe me and scarly should come...who knows when andy will be able to make to trip out with me!

Krista Neil said...

Liss so want to go to Disney on Ice, haven't decided whether to splurge or not. Happy birthday Mason! :)