I wasn't sure what to title this post because it is really just a lot of little things. First off, the kids and I went to the Hooper Park to check it out. It was a great park with lots of shade trees, fun toys, and most important a baby swing.


Brother Bower's built the kids a sand box. I think Mason likes it the most. He could play in it for hours. He cries everytime it's time to get out. Needless to say, we've had a lot more sandy baths lately.



Notice the sand being dumped on the head.

Jared went on a fishing trip in the Uintah's with his brothers and Dad. They took horses and stayed for 3 nights. He brought us some super yummy fish to eat. The kids loved it! Hopefully one of these years we'll be able to take the kids.

Some of our favorite garden things! Soy beans aka Japanese beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, and of course corn (not in picture).

We grew 4 of these big watermelons this year. They were oh, so yummy.
Many of you remember that Jared built this bed for us a while back. Well, he finished the nightstand and dresser just before we moved and I'm just getting around to posting pictures. They turned out beautiful!



My new dresser! I love it.

Poor little Mason is sick again....but that doesn't stop him from being as curious as ever. He makes these lips and sounds like a monkey when he wants something.

My three sweeties.

Garet and Camille are best friends!

I've been having "Preschool" with Garet while Camille is in school. He absolutely loves it and is soaking it all in. I think it is the highlight of his day:)

They poured the foundation. Things are truckin' right along.
6 comments:
I'm Jealous that your house is already being built. I wish that was ours. I think it's going to be a long six months. But hey at least we get free rent!
We LOVE the Hooper park!!! So excited that your foundation is poured, you'll be moving before you know it!
I am so jealous of those watermelons! We couldn't get ours to grow very big last year, so we opted out this year and planted more corn. The nightstand and dresser are beautiful, and yeah for the beginning of your NEW house!!
wow, looks like you guys have been busy...I have never grown a watermelon...looks so good!! I can't wait until your house starts to be framed...then we will for sure have to come out and see it!
So fun, cute pics, won't be long now until you are in your house, yay :)
What kind of cucumbers are those? I don't think I've ever seen any grow like that! Brother Bowers is too cool, building a sandbox for your kids!!! Oh, and just in case you haven't heard, tomorrow night (Thursday) is volleyball at 8pm!!!
Post a Comment