Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New house, New school.

Yes, it's true! They dug the hole today! In fact he was still working when we arrived. We are thrilled. We biked out to see it and take some pictures.
Before After




They had to climb the mountain!

Mason and mommy!


Our little Camille has turned into a regular school girl! She is loving it and I am loving it even more. It is wonderful to have some one-on-one time with Garet and Mason and it's great for her to have a break from us too. Camille and Reese are in the same class, which makes it even more exciting. They ride their bikes to school, with the moms watching from the corner. The first day she didn't even want me to take her to school, but I insisted, I couldn't miss out on this big day. I let her ride home today and I met her at the corner. She is getting so big!










I love my new camera. Isn't this a cool effect? I really like it.

4 comments:

Krista Neil said...

Exciting stuff happening for you guys :)

Glenna said...

So exciting! Some friends of ours have a little framed collage of pictures from when their house was being built hanging in their home; it's fun to see the changes over time.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

yippy! I am excited about your house!! We need to come out and check out your new neighborhood! I bet Camille is such a good student!

aLeXis said...

So much fun! Where are you guys building? Still out west? You have a darling family!