Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We're Moving!!

Yes, it's true!! We decided to build a house in Hooper last Monday (a week and a half ago), put our house up for Sale on Thursday and sold it on Sunday!! Wow, that was really fast. Well, I guess it's not technically sold, but it is under contract and we are supposed to close on August 12th. Now, we are going crazy trying to line up everything else in three weeks. We are going to live in a rental house that is in our ward, thank goodness, until our house is finished, probably Decemberish. We are getting more used to the idea and things are falling into place, I guess that's a good thing right?!
So, in the mean time we'll keep you posted!

On a side note, Mason started crawling yesterday. He is still pretty slow, but he is officially mobile. Watch out Mommy! I took him to his 9 month check-up and here are his stats:
19lb 10oz (40%)
29 1/2 in. (90%)
head - 75%
So, his weight has slowed down, but he is still really tall! We love our Mason boy!

Camille and Garet had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's two weeks ago! Camille learned how to ride and mount a horse all by herself. Really, an average horse she can get on without any help. It is pretty amazing. I was pretty skeptical, but it's true. Here is the video to prove her cowgirl skills.

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats you guys! That is fast! Kris and I are HORRIBLE at making decisions. We are the people that stand in Target for 30 minutes debating between color of green we want our bathroom rug to be.

I'm very excited to check back and see your progress!

Krista Neil said...

Oh my goodness, congrats you guys! :)

Melissa said...

Yippy! What an exciting time for you guys.

Those vidoes of Camille are awesome! She is a determined one...wonder where that comes from.

Angie said...

That is so exciting for you guys! I can't believe how fast things have worked out for you... coincidence I'm sure. :) (I jest.) My girls LOVED watching that video of Camille. Isabelle wishes her grandparents lived on a farm now.

lemon twigs said...

How exciting! Good luck. Those videos were so cute - I wish MY grandparents lived on a farm! Fun!!!

Kassey said...

I had no idea you guys were building that is so exciting!! That is great about your house. Can't wait to come out and see the new one. I have no idea where Hooper is. I guess I will have to look it up!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I tell you, Camille is a regular cowgirl..you just wait she will be the rodeo queen on day

jennywren said...

Congrats on selling your house! That was FAST! I love it when things all just fall into place.

Holly said...

How exciting! We drove down to see your lot and the neighborhood is lovely. Congrats, that's so fun!

Leslie said...

Wow-I can't believe you are moving! Then again, we do not live in Clearfield anymore so I can't say it's bad news.:) How exciting to be building, you will have to post pictures of the house as it goes up!

Glenna said...

Holy Cow, Camille the cowgirl! That's awesome!
And we're going to really miss you guys when you move to Hooper, but we're glad it's all falling into place for you.