My brother Jake came home from his mission (Fiji) on July 23rd! Yippee! We were so excited to see him again. He looks so good and seems so grown up now. He came home to four new nieces and nephews (Amelia, Scarlett, Mason, and Owen), and some very grown up nieces and nephews. Camille, Elle, Isaac, and Garet weren't quite sure what to think:) They warmed up to him after a little while though.
Claire’s eyes
2 months ago




4 comments:
Yea to brothers coming home, so fun :)
So cute! Congrats on selling your home! I am not surprised at all that someone loved your home that much, you are an awesome decorator! We need to get our kids together again when you feel up to it, I would love to have you guys over!
How exciting. I can't believe Jake is already home. I still remember him as a little kid :)
Crystal, holy cow you sold your house fast!! What a blessing. Your triatholon looks awesome too. You are amazing. Thanks for letting us come to your house a few weeks ago. I had a good time and the kids did too. I'll miss you guys. Jake looks so good.
Post a Comment