Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sledding, Snow, Sawdust & 4 months old!!

Mason is officially 4 months old! Hooray we made it! He is sleeping consistently through the night (9-10 hours) and we are lovin' life. I took him to his well-check today and he is very healthy:
15 lb. 15 oz. (75%)
26 1/2 in. (90%)
He is growing like crazy and such a HAPPY baby. Even the doctor said he got the award for being the quietest baby at the doctor's. He laughed when they gave him his first shot and then he fussed for just a second for his second one. We can't complain, he is such a blessing to us. Garet is so proud of him for being soooo big at the doctor's. Camille went to a friends house to play, but she wanted to know all about it when we came to get her.



On Valentine's Day we took the kids to the park with the sledding hill. They had a blast and it was nice and sunny. That night for dinner we ordered pizza and had a candle light pizza dinner complete with sparkling cider. The kids got a huge kick out of it, and we had a great time.
Everybody piled on the tube. Even Mason had a good time.

Mommy and Mason


Our sweet boy!

Tuesday, we got a huge snow storm, so Mia and Garet had to go out and play in it. They had a great time shoveling away.

Jared is currently building us a new bed, which I am so excited about. The kids love to go out in the garage and play in all the sawdust that he creates. They play out there for hours, which is good and bad. Good because they are entertained, bad because they are covered head to toe when they decide it's time to come inside.
Notice the cute boots to go with the outfit!


Oh, the joys of boys! Garet absolutely loves workin' with Dad in the garage, or anywhere for that matter.



So much FUN!


8 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Crystal,
Mason is so big!! Scarlett was 25 3/4 inches at her nine month appointment!! Wowie! I can't wait to see you new bed! such cute kids!!

Krista Neil said...

Those are record numbers, my girls never get about 30 percent for height or weight :)That new bed will be super nice! Your kids are getting big.

Fowler Family Blog said...

Crystal,
What adorable little kids. I can't believe how much Mason looks like Garet.

Mason is huge! He is catching up to Amelia and she is five months older!
love ya
Collette

Melissa said...

I agree with Garet. Way to go, Mason, on being so BIG! You guys always do fun stuff with your kids. I love it.

Shannon and Derek said...

Your kids are all so adorable! I can't believe how quick babies grow up. Justin weighed 17 lbs 14 oz and was 26.5 inches at his 4 month appointment.

Holly said...

What a cute little family you have! Mason is growing up so fast!

Avery LOVES the little car that Jared made for their pre-school class. She named it Princess and it now has a permenant spot on her bed for sleeping. She loves it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics Crystal. Mason looks like Jared (those baby blues)! Hope you guys are doing well:)

Anonymous said...

Yay, I know you are going to rock at the no sweets challenge. I'm so glad you are joining us. How's it going so far? I convinced Mark to do it too:). Suckers! Keep me posted.