The other night Garet woke up about midnight crying because he saw a spider in his bed and it was getting his "snuggy"(little bear he sleeps with). He was so afraid he was shaking. He would not go back to sleep. So after about 2 hours of back and forth Jared finally go up with him and got him a bowl of cereal and they came and checked Jared's email, etc. He finally went back to sleep, but since then he still thinks there is a spider in his bed. Monday for his nap I told him a story about a little boy(Garet) and his Daddy and the spider. In the story Daddy finds the spider and smashes him and takes him out to the garbage. He seemed to like the idea of the spider being dead, so we put his snuggy and horsey on "watch" in his room, so no spiders could come in. He thought this was great! He finally fell asleep. Yesterday he didn't want to take his nap and he kept coming down. I told him to get in his bed now! About 15 minutes later I went to check on him and he was fast asleep..........on my bed! Wish me luck today! Darn spiders.
Claire’s eyes
2 months ago

4 comments:
I SO HEAR YOU ON THE WINTER LOWS!!! I don't think I'm going to see Spring in Idaho until May. And if you guys decide to venture anywhere north for a camping trip, give us a buzz. It would be fun to meet up somewhere.
Garet crackes me up!! He must take after his aunt Carly!!(Spiders) yes, we are also ready for spring time and this weather keeps teasing us!! when is spring break? I want to go somewhere with you guys!!
Crystal,
We want to go on a vacation, but you should plan it over our spring break. We were thinking about going to the toquireville house the end of march, sometime, then maybe Kendra could come too.
Let us know when you spring break is, we are always in need of a vacation.
I am so ready for this summer, it will give Amelia somewhere new to explore and I will be able to enjoy the SUN!
Loveya
see you next week!
Collette
Spring feels like it is so close, huh! I've resigned myself to waiting until at least April to have any sort of warmth, though, because my hopes keep getting shattered. Also, I am sooo jealous that Garet is finally potty trained. Maybe you could train Mia for me, since you're the ONLY one who's had any success? I'd buy you a jambajuice or something :).
Post a Comment