The spoils from her party. Wow, it looks like Christmas. Garet was pretty excited about the barbie with the dogs. He thought the dogs were pretty cool. He didn't care much about the princess, girly stuff! He's always telling us that he likes blue because, "I'm a boy!" So funny!
Now that Camille's birthday is over and I'm done teaching piano for a few months we can have the baby anytime! I was dilated to a three on Monday (13th), so hopefully in the next few days we'll have this baby. My due date is Oct 21st, which is next Tuesday. Anyway, wish me luck! We'll let you know when it happens.
4 comments:
Wow-you really know how to throw a princess party! My girls keep asking if we can have one....I think we have 4 out of 11 of those outfits!! :) Soooo brave to take that on at 9 months pregnant!
Congrats on the baby! I hope it happens soon, we are due on the 24th and dying at this point.
And I can't believe Camille is so big, I totally remember holding her as a newborn!
GOOD LUCK!!! We'll all be thinking of you on Friday while we scrapbook...let us know when your new cutie pie is here. :)
Oh, Avery would have loved that!!! I'm so sad! Maybe next time.....
You are brave to have that many girls over! But then I can only think in terms of boys, I hear girls are calmer! Good luck with Baby, I'll be checking back for some news.
Post a Comment