Two of my friends have had this on their blogs, and I thought it was so cute, so I have to do it! I asked Camille all these questions and put exactly how she responded! Kids are hilarious. I didn't know I was such a talented painter:)
1. What is something mom always says to you? I Love You!!
2. What makes mom happy? When I give you hugs.
3. What makes mom sad? When we leave without you to get ice cream.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? By telling me funny things and teasing me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know cuz I didn't see you. I wasn't born yet.
6. How tall is your mom? 8 inches
7. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? Go to your book club.
8. How old is your mom? 55
9. What does your mom do when you are not around? Make dinner and read your boring book.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Painting.
11. What is your mom really good at? Making dinner and mopping the floor.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Dancing.
13. What does your mom do for her job? You don't do any job, oh, but you teach piano.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Healthy stuff.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you clean my room for me as a surprise.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Emmy, on Dragon Tales.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games or make play dough.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We have the same hair and sometimes we wear the same color of pants.
19. How are you and your mom different? I paint my finger nails and you don't.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you give me hugs and kisses when I wake up in the morning.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You're the best looking 55 year old I've ever met!!! Let me in on some of those "boring books" that you read too, I'm sure I'd find them interesting. How funny!!!
Isn't funny what our kids remember about us? I forgot to tell you that last time in preschool Camille announced that she wanted me to change her paper that said what she wanted to be when she grew up. Now she is going to be a farmer, because she even has the boots and needs a hat. Just like her dad. Now, I read your blog, I see it came from your fun trip to farmer's market.
Too cute, I will have to use that some time when I need something new on my blog. I also tagged you, go to my blog for more info, habe fun!
Cute! It's so nice to hear that you are 55--makes me feel much better about my measley 30. :) Let us know when that baby of yours decides to show up!
That's good! I just want to say that Dragon Tales makes me think "Definitely!"
Post a Comment