Yippee, he's out! I heard from your in-laws he came pretty fast...hope all is well and I will see you when we come down for Thanksgiving, I promise I'll stop by. I love the name Mason, by the way. You always choose names well.
Jared and I have been married for 11 years. We have five wonderful children, Camille, Garet, Mason, Dallin, and Paige. I stay at home with the kids and teach piano and do vinyl lettering on the side. Life couldn't be sweeter!
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
He looks like a cutie, and I love the name. Hope everything went well!
Congrats!! He is soo cute! I can't believe how fast he came.
Congratulations guys! Hope you're doing well with the adorable new little one.
Kenny and Ann
Yippee, he's out! I heard from your in-laws he came pretty fast...hope all is well and I will see you when we come down for Thanksgiving, I promise I'll stop by. I love the name Mason, by the way. You always choose names well.
Post a Comment