Monday, October 13, 2008

Camille's Birthday!

Camille is officially 5 years old now! I can hardly believe I have a 5 year old. That means I'm getting old. It feels like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. Wow, time flies! We had a Taylor family party in Duchesne over General Conference weekend and she had a friend "princess party" last Friday. She is partied out for sure! Today I took her to get pictures taken with the pink cowgirl hat she got for her birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Taylor. She thinks she is a true farmer now! She is a sweetie! Anyway, here are some pictures of her.





1 comment:

Kassey said...

Our kids are growing so fast!! I can't believe that they are already 5 years old! Crazy. Camille looks so cute in her pink hat!! Love it! Good luck in the next week hope that baby come soon!