Friday, May 16, 2008

Grandma Davies 80th Birthday!

Saturday, May 3, 2008


Jared's, Grandma Davies celebrated her 80th birthday in May. We headed out to Duchesne for the celebration. Jared's mom was in charge of a large part of it and she did a great job. It was a big success. She is an amazing lady. She still makes beautiful quilts and is quite the scrapbooker.
Grandma & Grandpa Davies. Grandpa was able to come to the party for part of the time. He turned 80 a couple years ago, and has had a few health problems since then.

All the kids gathered around Grandma and sang Happy birthday! Camille loves her cousins Hailee and Taylor!
Camille, Taylor, and Hailee at the scrapbooking table. They had a blast making creations for Grandma.
We spent the weekend in Duchesne, so all the kids got in Grandma Taylor's "BIG" tub. Poor Garet is the only grandson on Jared's side. Hopefully he'll get a boy cousin or brother soon! Rub-a-dub!!

2 comments:

Brad Taylor said...

Wow! I'm really impressed. I've wanted to learn how to make a blog. You will have to show me how sometime. Maybe this summer when I'm finally finished with school I can do some things I have wanted to do.
We had so much fun at grandma's BD party. Thanks so much for your help and support. Thank Jared for me too. The pictures were great. I'll be sending a few to the davies family blog, if I can figure that out.
We had a wonderful time with everyone home for the weekend. We love you guys so much.
See you this Friday for the wedding.
Love,
Mom

Jana Homer said...

I'm so glad your blogging now! I'll put you on my link list if that's okay, that way I can check up on you! Jared's grandma looks great and goblin valley looks like a good time. We'll have to go sometime!