She did it!! Camille can ride a two-wheeler all by herself!
She has been balancing in the middle of her training wheels for about a month, so yesterday I asked her if she wanted to take them off! She said yes, if you don't let go. I helped her for about 1 minute and then she was saying, "Mom, let go, I can do it myself!" and off she went! I had a hard time letting her go; my baby is growing up too fast! She can stop and turn and go really fast. She still hasn't figured out how to start without the curb or the garage door, but she is doing great! She was giggling all day yesterday because she was so excited. We called Grandma and Elle and Daddy and had to tell them the good news!
1 comment:
How exciting for Camille, way to go! I think we are going to get Avery a big bike with training wheels for her birthday although I'm pretty sure it will be awhile before the training wheels will come off! :)
Post a Comment