For memorial weekend we headed down to Toquerville, about 20 miles north of St. George. My Dad and Uncle own a house down there and we get to go and stay once in a while. My entire family was their except of course my brother, Jake who is on a mission. My sister Collette even came with her 2 week old baby!! She is brave.
Daddy and Garet. Garet put his toes in the water and immediately pulled them out and said, "Too cold", he wouldn't even get close to the water after that.
Camille posing!
The girls also went shopping at the outlets in St. George and got tons of cute deals at The Children's Place! It was so fun!
Me, Jared, Luke, and Andy went mtn. biking at Gooseberry Mesa on Saturday morning. It was a really great trail and perfect weather. We didn't have any accidents either!!
Sunday we went to church in Toquerville where we doubled the Relief Society and Elder's Quorum, and then visited the St. George temple and cemetery where my brother-in-law's Grandma is buried. It was a beautiful day and very relaxing.
On Monday we were supposed to go swimming, but the weather was cold and rainy in the morning and we had problems with the plumbing in the house. It is a very old house and needs new pipes. All-in-all we had a great weekend and were worn out when we got home:) But, hey isn't that what vacations are for?!?
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I wish we were in town to see you! I love Toquer falls!!
Hello super adorable Taylor family! We found you through Becky's blog. I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well. Congrats on soon to be baby #3, that is crazy!
Kris, Ashley, Ryan & Ethan K.
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! We missed seeing you all at the cabin. I love the pictures. That's such a good idea to let the kids have their own garden spots. I bet they love it.
I'm impressed that you went mountain biking with all the boys. Looks like a fun place, we've never been there. It is now officially on my "need-to-see" list. I didn't even know Toquerville existed.
Post a Comment