
We went to Goblin Valley in April with Jared's Family. It was wonderful. The weather the perfect and we had a great time. This is the Tundra before we left. It was loaded. We managed to fit 2 mountain bikes, 2 road bikes, a picnic table, all of our camping supplies and ten Gallons of gas!! I never thought it would fit, but Jared was totally convinced it would. It definitely took an engineer to pack that thing!

We saw some pictographs that were really neat!
This one was so dark; it looks like it was painted yesterday. It is amazing that the indians could find things to paint with.
1 comment:
Crystal, I'm so glad you're here! I love Goblin Valley and I've hiked Horseshoe Canyon. We should all go down together and hike it. Anyway, I'm putting you on my friend list, so you're officially out there. P.S. Jen Oleson's link is on my site, too.
Post a Comment