Dallin was so cute on his Birthday this year. He wanted Crepes for breakfast....and then we opened presents. We biked Mason to school because it was such a nice day and he had an hour cat nap in the bike trailer. Then it was Lasagna for dinner and cake and ice cream. He requested a jelly bean cake, so this is what you get. He helped me decorate it!
Mason - 6 Garet - 8 1/2 Camille - 11, Dallin - 4 Paige 2 Dad - 36 1/2
He wanted a plug in flashlight and mike and ike's for his birthday! Easy! I love it! We sure love this little boy. He is so sweet and smiley. He has his whiny, clinging, I want my Mommy moments, but he is a pretty great kid. We love you Dallby boy!
That weekend we went up to Grandpa Homer's cabin to spend time with my cousin and her family who live far away! We hoped to go snowmobiling, but it was a muddy mess instead. We still found plenty of fun things to do. Fishing, shooting, hiking, exploring, and wrestling on mattress in the cabin. The kids LOVED jumping on them and making forts. It was chaos putting 10 kids to bed, but we did it and had a good talk until the wee hours of the morning.
The next day Grandma and Grandpa, Randy and Angie, and a bunch of other cousins came up to spend the day. We had a great time.
Garet is a dead "left eye" shooter. Mason's a pretty good shot too.
I left Paige and Dallin in the car during the shooting so they wouldn't get all muddy and they had a great time playing and eating lots of fruit leather.
One warm Sunday afternoon we took a drive out to Antelope Island to see the buffalo. The kids thought they were pretty cool. It was such a beautiful evening.
Sunday afternoons are often spent playing with Daddy's "cool" Lego's. They were having a great time and I loved listening to them talk the Lego talk.
Camille did buns in Paige's hair one Sunday, and this is what happened when we took them out! Curly Q.
I ventured out with the three littles and took them to the Zoo on free Zoo day last week. We had a great time and the animals were so active. It was a lot of fun to watch them. I didn't get hardly any pictures because I was by myself. Mason loved the Gorillas, Dallin loved the Sea lions, Paige loved the Polar Bear, and I thought the Orangutan was pretty cool.






No comments:
Post a Comment