Here our a few pictures of our adventures this past month.
Paige is the most lovey little thing. She loves giving everyone kisses, hugs, and I love you's. We love it too!
She has about a million babies that she takes care of. They are all named and each one has to be in the crib with her before she takes a nap. She is going to be a very good mommy someday.
She loves Camille. One day Camille was at school and she found her shoes and jacket. She was walking around saying.....I'm Millie.
Look at those cute legs:)
She is a Daddy's girl....the one and only. I think Daddy is head over heels for her too.
Dallin is a Mommy's boy:)
For YW Jared made this cute anchor for me. This is the theme for the year. We used it for New Beginnings and Camille got to come. I can't believe she is going to be 12 this year! Crazy!
She is crazy and fun! We love her.
Silly Garet. Everyone has to make a funny face for the camera once in a while.
Choc chip cookie time.
Camille got her ears pierced on Dec 31st. Grandma Cable, Aunt Kendra, Elle, Aunt Kaylyn, and Addy, and Paige all came to watch. She looks so beautiful and feels so grown-up now.
Ice skating. Mason is really picking it up this year. Dallin and Paige like to get pushed around on the chair and sled.
Paige looked so funny in this bucket:)
Jared was on a scout camp on weekend, so the kids and I had a fun party night/day. We went to Station Park and walked around, got icecream and then went to Boondocks with their report cards. The next day we drove up to Art Nord to go sledding and have some snow fun. It was really fun! They are good kids and I don't have a little baby to take care of, which makes life much easier.
Camille was so nice to let Paige ride on the sled with her and then help her hike back to the top.
Turns out that was Jared's last scout camp for now at least. He was released a couple weeks ago. He was pretty sad, but he has been in for almost 5 years, so I guess it's someone else's turn. He got called into Cub scouts over the Wolf's and he's excited about that. Garet will be with him for another month and then he will turn 9. But, Mason is not far behind. With Camille coming into YW this year and my YW calling, it'll be nice to have him home. Hopefully he'll get to help out when our boys are in boy scouts.








No comments:
Post a Comment