Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween

Grandma and Grandpa Cable's Halloween party.  Dallin - one-eyed monster, Mason - skeleton, Camille - Galinda (Wicked), Paige - Bee, Scarlett - gypsy, Elle - angry bird, Amelia - Anna, Kaylyn - witch, Anabelle - witch, Addy - witch, Grey - dragon, Isaac - bball player, Carly - gypsy, Garet - Chef, Braxton - doctor, Grandma - card, Owen - spider man.  Cute kids!
 Eating yummy dinner - Mason, Owen, Isaac, Garet
 My grandma Homer always made donuts every Halloween, so now my mom is continuing the tradition.  They are delicious spud-nuts.
Just chattin and enjoying time together.
 Took this picture right before our ward trunk or treat.  Camille wasn't ready yet, she is missing.  Garet is a Lego in this picture!
 Jared was out of town the day of the trunk or treat, and the YW were in charge of it, so I had to go over to the church to set up.  I took Dallin and Mason with me and left Paige and Garet with Camille.  I told them I would be back in a half hour to pick them up.    I was a few minutes late and they were already gone.  I figured they must have walked.  
 What clever little kids...They put Camille and Paige in the bike trailer and tied the Lego on.  It was the cutest/funniest thing I have ever seen.
 Carving pumpkins.  We bought some pumpkins from a lady in our ward because we didn't grow any this year.  Garet and Mason wanted these huge squash to carve.

 Leah, Abby, Camille, and Ashlyn.  Camille went with a few friends until we left to go to Clinton.  We love visiting our old neighborhood.
 Finally a picture with all 5 of them.  This time Mason wanted to be the Lego.  Garet was tired of wearing it.


No comments: