Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy and Happy 6 months to Paige!

Jared turned 35 this year.  Man time sure does fly.  He was extra spoiled this year.  On his b-day we stayed home and I made the dinner he requested, Shrimp Curry.  He didn't have scouts, I didn't have Relief Society, and the kids didn't have any practices or anything, so we just played/worked in the yard and then had yummy chocolate cake.  The next day he had the day off (his every other Friday).  That night we had a game night with some friends in the neighborhood.  Adults only!  The next night we went to Salt Lake and had dinner with Jason and Melissa (some of our favorite people to hangout with).  I told Jared we were going out, but didn't tell him where or with who, so he was surprised.  They took us to an awesome Sushi restaurant   It was delicious!  Thank you Kaydi for tending the kiddos, although I think they had a huge party while we were gone:)  She is the "favorite Aunt" around here!
 He got his new leatherman.

 Little Miss Paige just turned 6 months old!  We can hardly believe that half of a year has gone by.  It feels like she has always been part of the family.  We love this little sweet pea.  She is a happy little lady and almost as smiley as Dallin was.  I got quite a few good pictures and I couldn't decide on the one I liked best, so there are a lot!


 I always say that she is my little spring chicken and she got a chicken for Easter, so we had to take a picture:)
 All dressed up in her Easter dress again. (Thanks Aunt Melissa for letting us use your clothes.)

 What is this huge thing on my head?
 Where did she get such beautiful blue eyes!  They are gorgeous!


 Camille was my assistant.  She did a great job making her smile!
At her 6 month check-up she was 15 lb. 15 oz (50%), 80% for height, 50% for head.  She is growing like crazy.

3 comments:

Krista Neil said...

What sushi restaurant? Eric wants to give sushi a try, but I don't know what places are good

Crystal Taylor said...

Simply Sushi. I think there is one down south in your neck of the woods.

Melissa said...

We had a blast with "some of our favorite people to hang out with" too! Thanks for meeting up with us.