I finally got my computer back and fixed, so I can update my blog!!
Garet wanted brownies for his "real" birthday. Those candles are supposed to be in the shape of a 7.
He got a dinosaur bones digging kit (very cool) and new rollerblades.
We got our rocks done!! They turned out so great, thanks to a good neighbor who is a landscaper. He was great to help Jared run the track hoe.
It was a little boys dream come true to watch those tractors work.
Coloring Easter eggs!
Easter Sunday. UHHHH, the tripod didn't quite get adjusted right. This would have been a perfect picture. Oh well, we all know what Jared looks like right?!
My four handsome boys! Just pretend Mason's shirt is tucked in.
Just us girls! We could not get Paige to look up, and I didn't take a picture of her by herself. Maybe this Sunday I'll have to dress her up again.
We had a wonderful Easter. Hooray for Spring, new life, and new beginnings.
2 comments:
I just marvel at your family. You sure chose a perfect husband and your are the perfect mother and wife! I still can't believe you have 5 kids!!! Enjoy them they grow FAST!!!!
You and Jared are such hard workers and have really made a wonderful home for yourselves. I love your new rock wall. How clever!
Jared was telling us about your rocks, what a project! :)
Post a Comment