Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday Camille

Nine years ago today our lives were changed forever!!!  Our sweet little Millie was born after a long labor.  We were so excited to meet our special little girl.  We could not have imagined how much love we have for Camille and our sweet boys!  We are so glad she was the first - born with her spunky personality and independent nature she has been just what our family needs.  She is our reminder of our Logan college days and how we put all our trust in Heavenly Father in order to make it through that last year of college with a very small income.  Of course we were blessed tremendously with an internship and then job right after graduation.  We are forever grateful for the journey Camille has lead us on.  We love you more than you can ever know!!



3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, the Logan days! They were good days! I remember watching Camille when she was just a teeny, tiny baby. I can't believe it's been 9 years. Happy Birthday Camille!

Lisa said...

Oh you make me cry. I too love this little girl and I can't believe how fast 9 years has gone by. The next 9 will go fast too and then she will be out the door. OHHHHH stop growing. I feel so sad. Where is my strinking machine!!! I need it. She is our 1st grandchild and the one who started the next generation for us. She will always hold a tender spot in my heart!!! She has great thing ahead for her:)I love her.
Mom

Krista Neil said...

Happy birthday Camille! :)