Thursday, June 7, 2012

Surprise!

We are having a
GIRL!!!!!

I still can't believe it's true.  Camille is so thrilled that she is going to finally get her sister that she has been patiently waiting for, for a long, long, long time.  With every brother that was born she always thought it was going to be a girl.
We had to pull out the girl baby clothes last night and reminisce Camille when she was a baby!  
She is a healthy little girl that should be born around October 25th.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Hooray!! I'm so excited for you, and a little jealous I must say! Avery has {and me for that matter!} been waiting for that sister too! :) How fun!!

Ashley said...

Wow! Congrats! I am excited for Camille (and you!), I remember when she was that darling little baby that we used to watch for you on occasion!

Mary Ann said...

Yay...it can be done! I am thrilled for you guys. Maybe that means I should think about a 5th to get another boy....maybe I'll think about that when our little babe is older than 5 days old!

Lisa said...

Yippie--- The girls are catching up 6 girls & 8 boys!!
I still can't believe you are having your 5th child!!! Where does the time go?

Krista Neil said...

Yay! I heard a long time ago from Aunt Serena, but never got a chance to tell you how happy we are for you :)