How did Mason cut his hair? They are so adorable! YAY for Dallin walking now he will be running for sure by the time your sweet baby arrives! Hopefully we see you guys soon! If you want me to come take pictures I would LOVE TO! Just let me know when! Collette
Jared and I have been married for 11 years. We have five wonderful children, Camille, Garet, Mason, Dallin, and Paige. I stay at home with the kids and teach piano and do vinyl lettering on the side. Life couldn't be sweeter!
1 comment:
How did Mason cut his hair? They are so adorable! YAY for Dallin walking now he will be running for sure by the time your sweet baby arrives!
Hopefully we see you guys soon! If you want me to come take pictures I would LOVE TO! Just let me know when!
Collette
Post a Comment