Sunday, May 6, 2012

Version 5.0

Have you ever heard of a "word cloud"?  I had never heard of such a things until recently, so I decided to make one!  What do you think?


Yes, that really says "7"!  A huge surprise, but we are excited.  Dallin will only be 20 months old and he is still not walking at 15 months.  I don't know if I'll ever survive.  My official due date is October 26th, which means we'll have three kids born in October!!!  Ahhhh, Christmas 2 months early!  So, wish us luck, maybe we'll get a girl.

7 comments:

Flower Photography said...

I am very excited! It might be a little overwhelming for you, but for our little guy to have two cousins so close it will be very fun!
Congrats! I can't believe you are going to be a Mom to 5 KIDS!
It was good to see you yesterday!
Love you guys!
Collette

Ashley said...

Congratulations! If anyone can do it, you can. Grey just turned one, and I'm already feeling like there's another little soul ready to go, but having four seems daunting. You give me hope, you do it so well!

Ann said...

Congrats! What a cute way to tell people. Hope you've been feeling good. Good luck with all the preparations!

Holly said...

Wow! What exciting news, congrats! I'll be crossing my fingers for a girl. :) Hope you've been feeling well!

Krista Neil said...

Wow! What a surprise for you guys! This one's got to be a girl, congrats from us :)

Kandie said...

Holy Smokes, you beat us to it on this one. I am very excited for you. It seems like after 3 or 4 they all just blend in.... you'll do fine.

Audra said...

What a fun way to make your announcement! I'm glad you are joining the 5 kids club! Your Camille will be a great helper! I'm hopeing for a girl too!