Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

We went to the Hooper Park for the annual Easter Egg hunt!  Wow, it was crazy.  All the kids were in different age groups, so Jared ended up with the camera, and Mason is the only one we got a picture of.  They got a lot of candy and had a great time!

 Mr. and Mrs. Peter Rabbit even came to celebrate!
 Later that day we had an Easter Egg hunt and dinner at Grandma Cable's house.  The kids found lots of eggs with money in them.
 Sunday Best.  Dallin also has a matching tie, but I was feeding him before we had to go to church!
 Our Family!
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Holly said...

What a good lookin' family! Happy Easter! :)

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

You guys look so cute in your easter attire! Were your kids scared of Mr and Mrs Peter Rabbit? I always think they look pretty scary!

Kendra Belliston said...

Such a cute little family all dressed up!! When it warms up I for sure want to come out and go for a bike ride with you!!!