I took Dallin to his 2 month appointment on the 10th and he is growing so fast!
He weighed: 13 lb 1 oz (80%) and was 23 1/4 in (55%)
We sure love him! This is his little Easter tie and shirt!
He has been sleeping a little longer lately. He'll usually go about 6-7 hours at night, which is great for mommy! He is such a good baby and hardly ever cries. Sometimes we forget about him because he is so quiet and content:) Camille, Garet, and Mason love him to pieces and can't get enough of his sweet smiles and coos.
Hopefully he'll be a good boy on our trip next week!
2 comments:
He is adorable! He is getting so big! I am excited to see everyone this weekend!
Thanks for coming to Braxton's birthday party!
Love you
Collette
Holy cow, he looks so big in those pictures! I'm glad he has been such a good baby, now if you can just get him to sleep all through the night that would even be better!!
Post a Comment