I know, I know, I've posted a million pictures of Dallin, but hey, they are only little once right?!
My sweet Grandma! She absolutely loves babies. Even though she has around 40 great grand children, she still manages to see and hold them. I love this lady so much! She is the best Grandma ever. I hope she's around for a while to get to know my kids.
I keep forgetting to take some pictures of Camille with Dallin. She is always at school when I decide to get the camera out. But she absolutely loves him and thinks he is so sweet. She is a great helper! I can always count on her to hold him or protect him from two rambunctious brothers.



1 comment:
OOOOOO....my Heavens....they turned out soooo cute! He is such a cute little bug! I love the Picture with Grandma and Dallin.....too precious!
Post a Comment