As many of you know, ok most all of you, we decided not to find out what we are having for Baby #4! So, the other night we took a vote to see what everyone thought.......
Camille (she wrote this in her journal): I think my mom's baby is a boy, but I really, really want it to be a girl. I think the baby will come on February 17th.
Garet: It's a boy. Valentines' Day, of course!
Mason: Girl baby (some days) and Boy baby other days!
Jared: Boy. February 19th, which is my due date. I sure hope he's not right!
Me: Boy, although I, like Camille, would be thrilled to have another girl:) Nonetheless it will be an exciting day. February 13th because then we would have two kids born on the 17th (October & March) and two kids born on the 13th (February and October). It would be a really cool coincidence. I can make it seven more days right?
Anyone else care to take a guess.............
Claire’s eyes
2 months ago
7 comments:
I vote for a girl on the 15th! That is when my Adilynn was born one year ago! It is a good day! Good Luck!
I think it's a boy, but I think it would be really great if it was a girl. I guess he will be born on Valentines day! Can't wait to see that little babe!
We think girl...Febrary 12th, you are so close, you can do it :)
I guess Feb 11 which would be two days away! And I really think a girl! But mother usually knows best so probably a boy!
I am so excited! Braxton is going to look like a giant!!!
I say girl (because I want one, too!) and Valentines Day because that was Grey's due date. Kris has a holiday birthday (4th of July) and he loves it!
Oh, the suspense! Maybe we'll have to do that next go around!
I think you're having a girl. Camille and you deserve it. She will arrive Feb 14 and you will name her something beautiful because her b -day is on Valentine's Day!!! Good Luck with it all. You are one tough cookie.
I saw girl on the 10th (today) Girl was my first instinct...so I will stick with that! Plus girls clothes are way more exciting to buy!
Post a Comment