Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Piano Recital! Fun in Duchesne!

Camille had her very first piano recital last week.  She is one of my students and is doing so well.  I am so proud of her and her dedication!  I combined my recital with a good friend since both of us only have 5 students.  It worked out very well.  Jared missed the beginning  of her introducing her songs.  She played "Yankee Doodle"  and "The Trumpet Song".


We sure love our sweet Millie Girl!

 We headed to Duchesne for the weekend since we'll be having a new baby soon.  We hadn't been out since Thanksgiving, so it was definitely time for a visit to the fresh air!
The kids had a great time playing on the snow, which was more like ice.
 Jared got Lightning to pull the sled and the kids had a blast!

 The snow was pretty hard.  They got 3 feet of snow with the big storm the week after Christmas and haven't had any since, so it's really icee and hard packed.  Good thing kids don't care about that!!  It was a bumpy ride.

 Even Mason likes to ride the horse!

Thanks for letting us come spend the weekend with you!  We had a great time!

2 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Camille did awesome! She look super adorable in her purple dress! I feel like we were in piano recitals yesterday...how can she all ready be doing them! I also love the pics of Duchesne. I was cracking up in the video of Camille(I think) being pulled behind the horse on the sled yelling "SLOW DOWN!" Looks like a lot of fun!

Krista Neil said...

Alissa gets to do a recital next month, I'll have to make sure to have her watch Camille doing hers, she's kindof scared, so I found some I can do a duet with her with. Great idea to make Lightening pull them around :)