Every time I check your blog I always think to myself how you guys are "grownups" with your pretty house and cars and Jared having a job and all! We've been living the student life for FOREVER. I aspire to be like the Taylors when we grow up!
You had me fooled, I was hoping to see a little baby in the picture. I guess an awesome vehicle will do for now. It looks so nice. I love new cars...and new babies. Can't wait to see yours...GOOD LUCK!!
Jared and I have been married for 11 years. We have five wonderful children, Camille, Garet, Mason, Dallin, and Paige. I stay at home with the kids and teach piano and do vinyl lettering on the side. Life couldn't be sweeter!
6 comments:
congratulations!
Finish Camille's room...check!
Find a sweet Sequoia...Check!
Have a baby...getting so close.
You're almost done with your TO DO list. Now on to having that baby.
Yeehaw!! Looks so nice...I want to come and go for a ride in it!
Ohio, who would've thought...nice ride :)
Every time I check your blog I always think to myself how you guys are "grownups" with your pretty house and cars and Jared having a job and all! We've been living the student life for FOREVER. I aspire to be like the Taylors when we grow up!
You had me fooled, I was hoping to see a little baby in the picture. I guess an awesome vehicle will do for now. It looks so nice. I love new cars...and new babies. Can't wait to see yours...GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment