Yesterday, August 10th marked our 8th anniversary! We had a pretty crazy day and neither of us even remembered until last night. We moved into our rental house on Saturday, and closed on our house yesterday. Now we can hardly wait until they start the new house.
I am so blessed to have Jared as my eternal companion. He is the joy and light of my life. He is the most talented, patient person I know. He is wonderful with our children and takes very good care of us. I must say I must be the luckiest girl alive! We've had a wonderful 8 years together, and are looking forward to many more.
I love you Honey!
Claire’s eyes
2 months ago
4 comments:
Congrats you guys and good luck with the "transitions" :) how exciting!
8 years, WOW! That seems like so long but I guess we're right behind you. Happy Anniversary!
So when are they suppose to start building your new house??? How FUN!
So is the new house your anniversary present? After 8 whole years, you deserve it! (ha, ha)
CONGRATULATIONS! You two seem perfectly suited to eachother, and so happy! :)
Post a Comment