Yay!!! They are finally done and I love how they turned out. We didn't get very many good ones of Mason because he would not smile for Veronica, but they are still very sweet. I love the green background with his big blue eyes.


My little Garet was a big stinker. This is what he looked like most of the evening. Solemn faced and not wanting his picture taken.

Camille of course was our little charmer. She was giving Veronica ideas of how and where to take her picture, so we got quite a few good ones of her.
12 comments:
You guys look great! Family pictures are the best. They always stress me out and I'm always worried about whether or not they'll turn out, but in the end I'm so glad we had them done. I'm sure guys will treasure these for years, they are precious!
Those turned out soooo cute!! I LOVE them!!
They turned out great. i love that second one of Mason and his big blue eyes. Kids rock. :)
Your pictures are adorable! Your kids look so cute- I think the solemn Garet is adorable!
What a good looking family. Your hair looks great!
I'm starting to think this Veronica lady is quite amazing. They're beautiful, good job!
Those colors are fantastic! Family pictures are so tough, yours look awesome!
cute. We will have to plan another camping trip when it stops raining soooo much!
Very cute!!! I seem to get lots of pictures of the kids, but it is hard to get the whole family together for a family shot. Good worker!
So cute Crystal! What adorable kids you have!
Soooooo great! I LOVE the ones of Mason especially... the contrast of the colors is perfect.
Cute as usual. You all are so photogenic. They really are so beautiful. Lets do a sleep over at grandma homers with all the great grandkids before we leave. my girls have been asking. What do you think?
Post a Comment