Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Bed!!!

As many of you know, Jared has been building a bed for us! It is finally finished and it is beautiful. He did such a great job! He even found some old pallets that were made out of mahogany and used them instead of buying mahogany at a pretty price. So, they are made of maple and mahogany. Now I can't wait for the matching dresser and night stand!







11 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks great! Way to go, Jared. How long do you think it will take to get your dresser and night stand now?

Shannon and Derek said...

That is a beautiful bed, great job Jared!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

The bed turned out beautiful..what a talented Husband!

Ashley said...

What a guy! This is great, I'm totally using this to make Kris feel guilty for never making me anything! Haha, good job Jared!

Holly said...

Very fancy Jared, good job! It looks a lot like the bed my Dad made us for our wedding! :) I love it!

Krista Neil said...

Beautiful, we are very impressed Jared!!! :)

Fowler Family Blog said...

I am amazed, I have never known such a handy man, So when will you be making our bed? jk Anyway Crystal the 20 pound challenge is coming along, I have been exercising daily, I run on the treadmill for about 20 mintues and then do weights. I just love treats my biggest weakness, but I have controlled myself. I haven't weighed myself yet so I am not sure how much I have lost, hopefully at least 5, that would be nice but hey 2 would be great too!! I have tried eating more protien adn fiber, and just trying tp cut sugar and bad carbs. So far so good. I actually like eating healthy cause I don't get head aches anymore and I feel like I have a whole lot more energy. Hopefully it will get warm soon, so I can run outside and go on more walks.
If you have nay good recipes that are healthy e-mail them to me!
Love you
Collette

jennywren said...

That is gorgeous! You have such a talented husband, he can build such amazing looking things. Love it.

Kassey said...

Jared is amazing!! when can i put in an order?

Penny said...

Love the bed! What a great talent to have :)

Lindsey Rose said...

Wow! I am so impressed! What a great guy, and what a beautiful bed!