I've been tagged by my Aunt in-law Angie. It's weird to call her that because she is the same age as me, but anyway, I don't really like talking about myself, so I'll try my best:)
Three Joys
1. Jared, Garet, and Camille
2. Camping in the mountains
3. Water-skiing
Three Fears
1. Talking in front of people (I would much rather play the piano/organ than speak in sacrament meeting).
2. Spiders, I am terrified of them.
3. My kids growing up to be teenagers (can't they just stay little forever)!
Current Obsessions
1. Checking my blog for comments! It's so exciting to read the new ones.
2. Keeping my house clean; this is a never ending one.
3. Tracking our spending. Jared and I took a money mastery class that our ward offered and "tracking" has proved to be a very empowering principle!
Three Facts
1. I am the oldest of six kids (5 girls/1 boy); therefore I babysat all of them when I was 10 years old, when my mom or dad needed to run errands. I was a very responsible child.
2. I was a camp counselor at a girls summer camp in Maine the summer after I graduated high school. I taught water-skiing, and got to go on some awesome trips with the girls. It was a great experience!
3. I love to be active; hiking, running, biking, swimming, walking, gardening, etc. (being pregnant during the summer has made this a little difficult:)
3 other people to tag:
1. Penny A.
2. Holly S.
3. Ashlie C.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for playing along and doing the tag. You and my sister are the only ones that have done it. I'd forgotten that you went to Maine for a summer. That sounds like it was way fun. Randy had fun with you guys last weekend. Thanks for inviting him to go.
Just wait until you have 3 kids and try to keep the house clean. It gets worse! :)
I never knew you were a camp counsler, and in Maine of all places, sounds fun! Thanks for tagging me, I made my own rendition of several tags, hope you don't mind it wasn't exactly like the one you tagged me with! :)
P.S. The scrapbook night is at my house this month, are you going to come??? please say YES!
You are such a neato person it doesn't surprise me to read all of this! I am jealous that you were a counselor. I have a secret on the comment thing. If you set it so that it has to be emailed and okayed by you before it will post you'll always know right away when someone has made a comment! It's my favorite. And besides on the slight chance that someone made a comment I am not sure they would want everyone to see I don't have to post it. It's great. I am working to aspire to your gardening skills. I don't plan to ever be better than Jared at gardening but hopefully someday I will have a garden half as wonderful as yours!
Post a Comment