On Saturday we stopped at the Twin Falls temple open house and walked through the temple on the way home. It is beautiful and the landscaping was just gorgeous. Camille thought it was so neat to see all the pretty things. They gave us a brochure at the beginning of the tour and she thought it was her "recommend". We had a wonderful time!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Nat-Soo-Pah
We had our Cable (Crystal's) family trip last week. We headed up to Idaho and went to a place called Nat-Soo-Pah. It is about 10 miles outside of Twin Falls. Our family has been going their since I was a little girl. It is a natural, mineral hot springs, so the water is very warm and perfect for kids to play in. They have a really nice campground that is more like a giant park, with big trees and grass. A stream also runs through the park, which is the same water as the pool, so it is very warm and the kids just love it. We had a great time swimming, eating, and relaxing. Camille is getting to be quite the little swimmer these days. She loved the slide and went down at least 15 times a day. She wasn't quite so sure about the diving board, but my sister bribed her with a slushy and she did jump off once! Garet liked to sit in his floaty and blow bubbles in the water. He was also brave enough to jump off the side. I think his favorite part of the trip was helping Daddy chop the wood and build a fire, and he got his clothes wet in the stream several times:)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go to the temple. I want to go camping there it sounds wonderful! I think it's so cute that Camille got a temple recommend. What good parents you are!
Oh, that is so sweet that Camille thought that was her recommend!!! How fun! What a good idea to take them to an Open House so they could go inside the Temple.....I never thought of that!
It was tons of fun with you guys. I tagged you. Go to my blog for directions.
Post a Comment