Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ultrasound

It's a Boy!!!
I had my ultrasound today and we are having a boy. Jared is out of town until Friday (last minute), so I took the kids with me to the appointment. Camille was pretty disappointed that it was not a girl. I thought she might cry, but afterwards we talked about all the great things her and I will get to do. She is getting used to the idea now. Garet says "brother, in mommies tummy." I don't know if he fully understands what that means, but he thinks he does!
We are very excited for Garet to have a brother! Garet is also the only grandson on Jared's side, so now he won't be the only boy. Yipee!

3 comments:

Holly said...

How exciting!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Ashlie said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations. I am also very excited that you have a blog, and found mine, it is so fun to see what everyone is doing!

*tif* said...

Congratulations! Your camping trip looked like so much fun too! Cute little family