Sunday, December 13, 2015

Thanksgiving and tree hunting

Thanksgiving with the Cable's!  Yummy!  We hosted this year and it was really fun!
 12 adults and 16 kids is quite the crew.  Middle size kid table - Owen, Mason, Braxton, Addalyn, Garet, Isaac, Dallin, Scarlett, Amelia.
 Big girl table with adults - Elle and Camille!
 Little kid table - Conrad, Anabelle, Paige, and Grey
 We went to the Christmas tree jubilee to see Aunt Carly's beautiful tree and these two cute people showed up!  The kids were cute!



 Uncle Jake found a place for us to go tree hunting this year!  It was still quite a drive, but so beautiful with the freshly fallen snow.  We had to hike up a steep mountain, but we found the perfect tree.  It's tall and skinny, just how I like it and so perfect all the way around.
 Daddy was teaching Paige how to lick the snow.
 I let the kids do all the decorating except for lights.  They did a pretty good job!
 I had to move a few of Paige's ornaments - 5 bulbs on one limb is a little much!

No comments: