Saturday, October 10, 2015

School Days

First day of 4th - Garet (Mrs. Fowers), 6th - Camille (Mrs. Leak), and 1st - Mason (Mrs. Merrill).

 Dallin and Paige had to wear backpacks too:)
 First day of neighborhood Preschool. Luke Torgerson, Daisy Fielden, Leah Williamson, and Camille Hall.  Twice a week for two hours I only have little Paige!!  It's wonderful!
 Ward camp out at Pineview.
 Camille's early 12th b-day party at Pineview!  Olivia's first time on the knee board.
Hallie, Breelyn, Taylor, Alynne, Camille, Olivia, Kira, Addy, and Leah.  She has so many girls her age!  I think their are around 25 beehives that she'll be joining!  WOW! 
 Canning season!  Tomato helpers.

 Uinta trip - Daddy, Camille, Garet, Mason, Jason, Hazel, Will, Mia, Grandpa.
 I'm glad they got to go!  Who knows how much longer we'll be able to go.  The pictures look stunning with the changing colors.










I stayed home with Dallin and Paige and painted Camille's room.  It was fun to just have the two littles and not have to get anyone out the door in the morning.

No comments: