Sunday, August 10, 2014

Girls Camp and Random boating

I was called as 1st counselor in the YW a few months ago and was able to go to girls camp in July!  A good neighbor, Mom, and Hubby took over the kids so I could be there all 4 days.  It was so awesome!  I had more fun as a leader than I did as a girl.  We have the best girls ever.  They were so well behaved and had such a great time:)  We had about 35 girls and 10 leaders, pretty big group.

A few girls bought these duck dynasty PJ's at Walmart for $5.  So funnny!  Taylor, Mckenna, Saskya, Aubrey, Marci, Grace, and Emma.
 Another picture of a few girls on our hike.
Carrigan, Wynter, Miranda, Jentri, and Alyssa
Those are the only pictures I took because another leader was in charge of pictures.
I love my calling!


We've been boating at least 15 times this summer and most of the time we go with friends or family, so one Saturday we decided we better go by ourselves and let the kids do whatever they wanted.  Camille and I double skiied!
 Paige wanted to go on the tube!  She loved it.
Having a boat is one of the funnest things we've done this summer:)

No comments: