Monday, July 7, 2014

Kaydi's wedding

My baby sister, Kaydi, got married on July 2nd in the Brigham City temple.  It was a hot, sunny day and so wonderful to have our entire family in the temple together.  It is a little crazy to think that Kaydi was Camille's age (10) when I got married.  Time sure flies.


 She is a beauty...I must say.




 Waiting outside for the bride and groom to come out.  Amelia, Scarlett, Mason, Camille and Elle.

 The entire family.  WOW!  It is getting big.
 5 sisters!  How did my parents ever survive.  I should have squatted a little, I'm sticking out a little.
 5 sisters + one very special sister-in-law.  We love Kaylyn like our own.
 Kaydi and Andy with all the grandkids.  Crazy!

Their reception was in Carly and Andy's backyard and it was gorgeous!  So happy for them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually Kaydi had just turned 9!