We love to go Ice Skating during the frigid month of January. It feels good to play outside in the sun. We go to a pond in Clinton that is just perfect. I've been a couple times, but Jared has taken the older kids almost every Saturday. I think he likes it just as much as they do. He also took his scouts last week after their winter camp. Fun times!
Grandpa C and Dallin. Those are some pretty sweet shades:)
Daddy, Dallin, Camille, Grandma, Paige, and Riley. Dallin wanted to try out the itty-bitty skates.
We brought the Kett Car since we don't have a pair of skates that fit Mason. Paige was enjoying the ride by Grandma.
Camille can get going pretty fast on those skates.
Pushing a folding chair is lots of fun too.
Cute Dall boy.
Faster Daddy faster!
The Madsen's and Mickelson's came with us one time. It was a lot of fun!
Just playing around. I must say she is the queen of this house on most days:)
Like this day....when she discovered the flour drawer and had a great time playing.
Uh-Oh, you little stinker.
Jared and I painted and glazed this dresser for the boys room downstairs. It turned out very nice:)
Our current project is the basement bathroom. It has been in the works for a year now, so we have set a goal to get it done before spring hits. We have finished the tub surround tile, hooray. Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures.
1 comment:
I have lots of memories ice skating in Duchesne :) so fun! Good luck on the downstairs bathroom, that one was tough when we finished the basement, honestly the most costly thing we did down here including the carpet!
Post a Comment