Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Meet Frank...


We had our first real snow of the season, so we headed out to build a snowman.  It was the heaviest/wettest snow, so it was awesome for snowman building!
Paige was fast asleep so she didn't make it for the picture.
We used tomatillos for the eyes, an anaheim pepper for the nose, and a piece of celery for the mouth.  Sadly I didn't have any carrots, but we found what we needed in the bottom of the vegetable drawer of the fridge.
The kids actually made two other snowmen and named one Pete and one mini.  I think we used all the snow in our yard and a little bit in the neighbors yard:)  The kids have asked me everyday since then if it is going to snow today.  Let's just say they are excited.  I don't know if I'm ready for the constant clutter of winter wear all over the house, but ready or not let winter begin!!

No comments: