We made the trek up to Idaho to visit a natural hot spring that my family has been going to since I was about 6 or 7 years old. It is very warm water and a fun place for kids to explore.
My Grandma and Grandpa Homer and Uncle Randy and family (they have 4 girls about the same ages as our kids) came along. We had such a great time. I LOVED having Grandma Homer there with us. She loves to hold babies and was Paige's personal nanny the entire trip. I look up to that woman so much. I don't even know how to describe her, but she is a gem. She rocked Paige to sleep numerous times, took her for long walks through the campground, sat and rubbed her little chubby feet, and sang songs to her. It was priceless for both of us:) Grandma and Grandpa even swam with us and took a few trips down the slide!
And....Grandma Lisa is always lots of fun too. She pulled all the little kids on this mat and swam her little heart out with grand-kids in tow constantly. She is such a wonderful Grandma:)
Grandma and Elle, Abby, and Camille.
There is a little stream that runs right through the campground that is the same mineral water as the pool, so the kids would play in that until the pool opened at 12:00. Owen and Mason.
Camille going off the high dive. Grandma and Grandpa Cable, Aunt Carly, Aunt Collette, Uncle Luke, Aunt Kendra, and anyone else I missed were all Camille's personal swim instructor in the deep end. She is getting pretty good at going off the diving board and then swimming to the side. Thanks to everyone for helping her. She loved the diving board and probably went off about 100 times.
Paigey Poo!
We had some yummy dinners!
Daddy's little sweetie.
Camille, Grandma and Paige
Garet playing in the water. He and Isaac were in their own world, we hardly saw them:)
Paige and the best Grandma in the world! It was so nice to have so many hands to help.
More Grandma Homer time!
Grandpa Cable and Dallin, Mason and Daddy
He liked the slide, can you tell?
He liked Camille's old water wings even more:)
Mason was a slide maniac too!
More play time.
Garet and Isaac liked the slide!
Aunt Carly, Scarlett, Camille and Elle
That was a fun trip! Thanks to everyone for helping with all the kiddos.








1 comment:
Hey I noticed you took some pictures off my blog. ;) It was a fun trip! I still can't believe you have 5 kids! How do you keep track of all of them?
You are a good Mommy!
Love you
Post a Comment