Sunday, January 6, 2013

Paige's Blessing Day

We blessed Paige on January 6th.  She was a little angel and never made a peep the entire Sacrament Meeting.  We loved having our family come and support us for her big day.

 Their were too many cute ones, I couldn't choose just one!



 The kids with Grandma and Grandpa Taylor.
 Our family!
 The girls.  I'm sure Paige will always look up to her big sister.

 Grandma and Grandpa Homer!!  I sure love these sweet Grandparents of mine.  I'm grateful they are getting to know my children a little bit.
 Grandma and Grandpa Cable.  We are both so blessed to have such good families!  Thanks everyone for coming.


The Lego boys!  Daddy got Legos for Christmas too.  Mason got his Legos for his birthday.  The could play for hours with their legos and all of Daddy's "old legos" that he saved from when he was a kid.

No comments: