Tuesday, July 10, 2012

RAGNAR!

Jared did the Ragnar (Wasatch Back) in June with a team from our neighborhood.  I was supposed to do it to, but had to back out because of babe #5.  I was pretty bummed, but decided I might as well be a volunteer so I could at least see the team and pretend like I was a part of the race:)  I volunteered in Morgan so I got to see Jared finish his 2nd leg.  He was runner #3.  It was fun to see him and feel the atmosphere of the race.  I missed out on a good time, so hopefully in 2 years I'll be able to do it (I'll be nursing next year).
Here are the 6 that were in our Sequoia.
Jared, Holly & Ryan, Robyn & Dave, Nate (the guy who took my spot)

 The entire team:  Bill & Lisi, Larry and daughter Miki, Ryan, Curtis, Jared, Dave & Robyn, Holly & Ryan, and Nate.  We love our ward and neighborhood.

No comments: