During spring break last week we had my sister's kids over for a day and a night because she just had a new baby. Her kids are the same ages/genders as my kids, so I felt like I had three sets of twins, plus Dallin. They play soooooo well together, I hardly noticed they were here. They all got bundled up and went for a bike ride right after breakfast, but then Elle got a flat tire, so that ended the biking for the trip. They looked so cute together though and Elle and Camille were so good to help the little ones with their bikes.
Camille being the ring leader that she is was organizing some kind of game.
They played outside for hours even though it wasn't very warm.
Then Camille had to give each of them special powers!
The 6 kiddos....Garet and Isaac, Owen and Mason, Elle and Camille.
Feeding time was another story. I definitely noticed the extra mouths. I had to run my dishwasher twice in one day! They were all so good though, I didn't mind the extra work.
Don't forget about Baby Dallin!
We had such a great time. Hopefully we can do it again during the summer!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for letting my kids sleep over. They are so lucky to have such great cousins, and all have a little buddy. We will for sure have to do more sleep overs this summer. Thanks again... the break was much needed!!
Post a Comment