Camille is such a great help and playmate to the boys! She loves her brothers so much! We are grateful to have her in our family. Since Camille had school off for Christmas break and then again for MLK (Friday and Monday), we have enjoyed having her home. I found this one day.......Both brothers in the doll stroller. I think they exceeded the weight limit:)
They are both just as happy as can be!
One night the kids were playing house and I found this surprise.......He loved being "mauled" to death by three little mothers.
I'll just suck my thumb!
Mason wanted a picture too. Notice his trucks beside him. He loves toys!! He is my biggest toy player.
We love when Daddy comes home!!
Garet is growing up soooo fast!
This little video is mostly Dallin. He is starting to pull himself up to things. We sure love him!
1 comment:
Man Dallin is getting so big! Looks a lot like our house, lots of good helpers, lol :)
Post a Comment