We set up our tree the day after we got home! Jared thinks it's too early, but if I'm going to go to that much trouble I want to enjoy it for at least a month or so. The kids LOVE helping!
I celebrated my 30th birthday on the 30th of November! Wow, I'm getting old. Jared and I went out and left the kids home! It was a perfect birthday. Jared even took the day off because he knows that is what I like best! The kids even made me breakfast in bed:)
Most of you know we found a swing set on KSL a month or so ago. Well, we finally got it installed. It was a "major" project. We had to cut the sod out, dig down a couple inches, get curbing poured, cement the posts in, haul in 6 cubic yards of sand (Jared shoveled it all by hand from the trailer to the sand box) - 2 yds at a time. It took forever it seemed. Now the boys love to go out and play in it even though it is 20 degrees outside. Next summer......oh boy!
Dallin is officially mobile! He gets up on his hands and knees and then falls to his belly and army crawls to whatever he can find - the Christmas tree, plugs, cords, door stops, tiny pieces of who knows what, leftover cheerios, tiny toys, pine needles, you name it. Watch out - he is busy!
He is still as smiley as ever.
My three favorite boys! They are growing up much too fast!
I'll have to dedicate a post for Camille since she missed the photo shoot due to school:)
3 comments:
the swing set looks awesome! I need to keep my eyes open for something like that! HOw fun! I can't believe Dallin in crawling...didn't he know he was supposed to wait until after christmas?!
Seems like there always something to keep us busy, but at least it's a fun busy :)
Happy Late Birthday my friend!!
We idolize you guys, just so you know....
Love you.
Post a Comment